Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Malaysian English


A literal translation from Malay.Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan boyfriend MAT SALLEH nya...Dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, Lalu dia pun mengutus surat... surat tu macam ni bunyinya:

Hi,



My motive write this letter is to give know you something.I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US. I have think about this very cook cook.

I know I clap one hand only. Correctly, I have seen you and she together at town with eyes myself. You always ask for apology back back. I don't trust you again!!! You are really crocodile land.

My Friend speak you play wood three... Now I know you correct correct play wood three. So, I break connection to pull my body from this love triangle. I know this result I pick is very correct, because you love she very high from me. So, I break off to go far from here. I don't want you to play play with my liver. I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you. I don't want banana to fruit two times...

Safe walk...



Tijah

No comments: