Friday, May 21, 2010

Lunch @ Chili's

Last week,me,my sisters and Malar went to Chili's to have lunch. It was my 3rd trip to Chili's at Gurney. I still remember my first and second trip to Chili's. In my first time, I enjoyed my unlimited amounts of Nachos and in my second trip I enjoyed my lamb shoulder (http://bit.ly/9hciJ5). Here are the photos :-

Me and Malar

My sister, Aruna ...already have my habit of taking food photos before we eat heheh

Can't wait to eat food LOL

Loaded Nachos

Fire Grilled Chicken Quesadillias


Chicken Ranch Sandwich


Fire Grilled Chicken & Portobello

Dipping in

I was a bit disappointed with the taste of the food though...flat....but really had a good precious time with Malar and my sister

Lunch at Chilli's May 2010 from meego7 on Vimeo.



No comments: