Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lunch @ Saamy's Restaurant

Saamy's Restaurant is a well known Indian banana leaf restaurant in Chemor. The restaurant is so famous until people from Penang and KL just drive to Chemor for 2 to 3 hours to have lunch/dinner and come back. I am not that crazy to do that, so, usually I stop by there when I drive to KL. Check out their Facebook profile here . Here are the snaps taken from my recent trip to the restaurant.

Checkout their banana leaf...it's huge!! and I noticed that they serve almost the same size of the leaf to everyone.

It was crowded and we had to wait for our food for some time.

This is their new wing of the restaurant. The old wing is still there, but it's still in 'old shape'. So when you step inside to this new wing, you will be surprised. Just one thing..see how many fans they put up there? LOL


Me & Malar



Turkey Curry . All their foods cooked inside clay-pot.

Kampung Chicken Curry ( Not sure what ayam kampung is called in English , ehhe). These two items are the best I have tasted over there :D




No comments: