Saturday, January 10, 2009

Seven Pounds


I called Malar this morning,she said she was watching this movie. She recommended me to watch this movie...so, I decided to download this movie ( ssshhh dont tell anyone) .After I watched the 1st part of the movie, I nearly fell asleep.For lunch I ate briyani, it made the situation even worse.Zzzzzz...

Malar called me again ..and ...I told her that I am not going to watch the the 2nd part of the movie,,this time she 'forced' me to watch the movie..I must tell you all that,after I watched the part 2, I was speechles. It was damn good. It's another fabulous Will Smith's movie after, The Pursuit Of Happyness. You must be patient to watch this movie and if you don't understand, check here and read. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Bro add in your list "Slumdog Millionaire" and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button".This two MUST WATCH FILM OF THE YEAR 2009.Excellent movie.Don't miss it.

Mohan^ said...

Steve-->I hv watched Slumdog.but I haven't watch "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" , since you recommended to me,,i am going to watch it haha..tc bro