Saturday, January 31, 2009

Taman Negeri Bukit Panchor

Taman Negeri Bukit Panchor is one of 'tourist' attraction in my hometown, Nibong Tebal. My last trip to the park was 10 years ago for my scout activities . I noticed major upgrade around that area.In the park you also can do hill hikings, jungle tracking, scout camps and other teambuilding events. . Here are the snaps


The entrance


You can find lots of resting 'pondok' all over the park

bla..bla..bla,,


Got BBQ pit also :D


it's a man made river , the water was muddy and not very clear.

While Kishan baby was enjoying his swing ride, another baby was also enjoying swing,,scroll down to see who..

haha,,Mohan baby :D

Thiruvarasi & Kishan

Kishan and his sister really enjoyed the park, I think kids will love this park. Adult like us, can go there to have some relaxing time . Have a nice day

No comments: